.navleft {float:left; width: 50%;} .navright {float:right; width: 50%;} .tabs-inner .widget ul {margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px;}

Monday, January 18, 2016

Watching Keegan Grow: 3 Years and then some...

Well, I am super behind, per the usual. I was reminded by my lovely friend who reads this blog frequently, that I have not done a Watching Keegan Grow post in a long time. The fact is, time has really gotten away from me lately. With the craziness of the holidays, Keegan going to school, work, putting the time into a new relationship and yet still making time for myself has put blogging on the back burner. I want to have time to write it all down, but I also want to focus on our face to face time as well. Less screen time, more one on one time.

So, with that, I decided that yes, I really should write up this post. Keegan has been growing at a crazy rapid pace lately and I want to be able to remember it all. When we switch and I get him back after the long 5 day stretch without him, he is a different kid. He says full sentences with ease, some that should be coming out of my own mouth, they make me laugh. He has loved going to school and his teachers are fantastic. He has learned so much from them and he has grown into his own little person. He can count to 20, spell his name, and write the letter K and E, left handed of course.



He can dance like a mad man, he can sing the chorus to Adele's "Hello". He loves to bake and help with the laundry. He was giving me a run for my money in the last few months with eating, I swore the kid wouldn't eat anything. But recently, he has turned it around and now I swear he has a hollow leg. One night he sat and ate 2 bowls of noodles, 4 carrots, 2 slices of garlic bread, one cheese stick, some snap peas, a banana and 2 glasses of milk. My God, where did it all go?


He is now in 3T to 4T clothes. He loves to wear his comfy clothes on the weekends and loves his PJ's. He loves to color, read books, watch Toy Story and play with his Millennium Falcon. Oh and he is OBSESSED with Star Wars.The force is strong with this one and Momma could not be happier.

Well Baby Boy, I hope this pretty much sums it up. You are my favorite person on earth and it has been a privilege to be your Momma. I am so proud of who you have become, even though sometimes you kill me with your 5 am wake up calls, I wouldn't trade our time together for anything in the world.

I'll finish off this post with one of our recent conversations. We perpetually say this back and forth at least three times a day:

Keegan: Hey Mommy, Know What?
Mommy: What?
Keegan: I Love You.
Mommy: I Love You Too.
Keegan: Yes (with a fist pump to the sky!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS